Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Kid On the Block


Hello Readers,
If you've read some of the posts last week you may have noticed that there is a changing of the guard over here at the Indiana Review.  I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.  I'm Nina, the new Associate Editor.  Hi.  How's it going?  

A little bit about me: I was born at a very young age in Los Angeles, California.  I'm actually posting this from California right now but I'll be back in IR's office very soon where I can wheel my chair next to Jenny's to pester her with questions and be the Jordan Knight to her Donnie Wahlberg.  I'm very excited to be a part of IR - we have a stellar staff and amazing contributors.  I can't wait for the 1/2K submissions to start pouring in!   

This is gonna be a great year - 'cause you got it, the right stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of which...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzLllGfGiyQ

Woods said...

donnie wahlberg produced marky mark (to say nothing of the funky bunch)'s breakthru single "good vibrations." he, and by extension all new kids, demand respect.